The term “personal information” is defined by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as any information about an identifiable individual including names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, dates of birth, financial information, and if applicable includes information that constitutes “sensitive information”.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Z.S.S Racing Australia collects details about your personal information only in the following circumstances:
- When purchasing goods in-store or online
- When processing returns or credit notes
- When you have contacted a staff member - whether that be via telephone, visiting our website and emailing the team, or in-store to make an enquiry where a response is requested and to do so requires your contact details
- When you have asked to be included on marketing distribution lists, become a member of our website or interact with our social media services
- If you have entered a promotion we have held
- If you have applied for a position we have advertised
- For any other reason that relates to the services provided by Z.S.S Australia for our customers
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
In order to provide a service to you as our customer the personal information collected will be used with the purpose of running our business. The following examples is how we use your personal information:
- To process and accept your order, you may be contacted to confirm details of your order, or to verify your identity or credit card used to complete the order.
- To perform authorized financial transactions with you
- To update you about the status of your order
- To respond to any customer service enquiries received from you
- To provide you with information about our products or services where you have requested or consented to receive this from us or where this provision is otherwise permitted under the Australian Privacy Principles
- To protect our legal interests and fulfill our regulatory obligations
- For any other reason that relates to the purpose of running our business and providing you with a service
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Disclosure of your personal infomration is limited to our related companies and will only be provided on the condition that is used for the same purpose that is outlined under this policy.
These related companies may include:
- Companies who carry out security checks on our behalf;
- eWAY, Our online payment gateway service provider for the purpose of approving payments
- Delivery businesses such as Australia Post and couriers with whom we arrange delievery of your goods
- Third party software providers who store customer account details for us
- Companies we engage to provide us with advice ie. lawyers, accountants, auditors etc;
- Marketing businesses we engage to disseminate materials to which customers have consented
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties outside of the above list only went consent is given.
If you longer wish to receive any marketing communications from us, you do have the option to opt-out of . You can opt-out of our electronic marketing communications by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email communication we send you, or alternatively you can email us with your request - email@example.com